Please note Kiyon UK may change this policy if necessary. We will let you know via e-mail when we update this privacy statement to make sure you are happy with any changes.
Who are we?
We are Kiyon UK T/A Saffron Scientifics Ltd. Kiyon UK has over 18 years of proven record in the design and manufacture of some of the most advanced gloveboxes for research and mass production customers worldwide.
Why do we collect personal information/data?
- For internal record keeping
- To quote clients with the requirements they have. We need the data you provide to make sure our quotes are accurate and in line with our quality standards.
- We may use collected data to send you promotional e-mails should you choose to opt-in.
Who uses your data and how long is it kept for?
Your data is received directly to employees of Kiyon UK only. It will only be used by our employees and we will never sell your data on to a third party.
No specific length of time is set in which we hold your data for. You can be removed from our records at any time you wish by simply getting in touch with us via our contact form.
What data do we collect?
- Company Name and address
- Details of any requirements for our services or products
- How is your data kept secure?
Kiyon UK is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have in place security measures in which your data is secured and only used by employees of Kiyon UK
What about external links on your website?
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over another website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
What if there is a data breach?
Whilst security measures are in place for this unlikely event, we will inform you immediately of any unauthorised data breaches.
Your rights to control your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the option to opt-out of any future marketing correspondence.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time getting in touch with us by emailing: email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information at any time. If you would like a copy of the information we hold on you, then please get in touch via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe information you have provided us is wrong or outdated, then please get in touch with us and we will rectify this as soon as possible.